Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25th, 2010

Happy New Year everyone! It's been a while. Literally 16 days left, weekends included. Applied to a few jobs, just submitted my application to the NYU Masters Program for Food and Culture. We will see what happens.

Plans for now are...

1) Hopefully make it into NYU.
2) Find a full time job.
3) If NYU does not accept me, find a job in Asia.
4) If I am in Asia, you guys better visit me! I am ready for some good eats and good people! I love the culture and the change of environment when I am over there. Vietnam? Malaysia? Singapore? Shanghai? Hong Kong?

Crossing my fingers! = )

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year? It's almost Feb girl!
    Good luck with your application!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! I haven't updated since last year, so I can wish whoever that strolls by this blog a happy new year! Can't I? Besides, Chinese New Year is coming!

    ReplyDelete