Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Anthony Bourdain and Michael Ruhlman!

I can't help but put a really quick post although I have a final and project due in the next two days. A lot of exciting things have been happening in class and around campus the past few weeks.

Today I got to meet Anthony Bourdain and Michael Ruhlman, although I did go hear Michael Ruhlman speak the last time he was around. They are both very inspiring. I think that one of the many good things about the CIA is when the school has connections with people like Bourdain, Ruhlman, Ferran Adria and etc... They are willing to come and speak to the students and share their insights about their own experience out in the industry.

Here are some pics for now... It totally made my day! Both are very inspiring(oh! I said this already), someone asked what Anthony Bourdain thinks would work as a business and where this business should be? UMMMMM can I just say that I totally had the same idea and even made it into a project my second year here at school! I'll tell you if you would like to invest in my business. HAHAHAHA, we can make it big together! Who is up for it?


The ride that Bourdain and Ruhlman arrived in parked in the Admissions Lot, look familiar?



Them arriving into the EcoLab Theater as I entered.



I brought my dvd collection to get signed, only got one of them signed, but I received other goodies... one undisclosed item.

Maybe if you beg me I'll tell you what it is, I also got the tshirt for having the doors closed on me, but somehow I got in to the theater.... I'll tell you a play by play next time. (I'll probably be on his show too! Maybe for a few secs)

1 comment:

  1. So what did you get?
    Didn't realize you had a blog. You know your bro also has one (http://investingsatori.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete